Sunday, October 16, 2011

2011 NFL WEEK 6 PICKS

Hello all!


Once again I am so sorry to not have an NFL recap for Week 5, blame my procrastination, somewhat laziness and me doing other things. However, I will try to do better and for the weeks I do not have anything, I will give you my weekly picks. So without further ado...



WEEK 5 PREDICTIONS
PHILADELPHIA @ Buffalo
Kansas City @ INDIANAPOLIS

Arizona @ MINNESOTA
Seattle @ N.Y. GIANTS
TENNESSEE @ Pittsburgh

NEW ORLEANS @ Carolina
CINCINNATI @ Jacksonville
OAKLAND @ Houston
Tampa Bay @ SAN FRANCISCO
SAN DIEGO @ Denver
N.Y. Jets @ NEW ENGLAND
GREEN BAY @ Atlanta
Chicago @ DETROIT



WEEK: 9-4 (.692)
SEASON: 48-29 (.623)


PREDICTIONS FOR WEEK 6
Carolina @ ATLANTA
Indianapolis @ CINCINNATI
San Francisco @ DETROIT
St. Louis @ GREEN BAY
BUFFALO @ N.Y. Giants
Jacksonville @ PITTSBURGH
PHILADELPHIA @ Washington
Cleveland @ OAKLAND
Houston @ BALTIMORE
DALLAS @ New England
NEW ORLEANS @ Tampa Bay
MINNESOTA @ Chicago
Miami @ N.Y. JETS

Byes: ARIZONA, DENVER, KANSAS CITY, SAN DIEGO, SEATTLE, TENNESSEE

No comments:

Post a Comment